The art and science behind our beanddo programmes is simple, powerful and life changing. At their core is a simple easily learned meditation technique practiced by millions of people all over the world.
beanddo meditation is enjoyed sitting comfortably in an upright chair with eyes closed. No special equipment is required other than your own breath, body and mind. Sessions will be guided integrated body and mind meditation techniques, which allow you to feel present and know a deeper more profound state of awareness.
It does not involve any complicated mental techniques, beliefs or changes in life style.
The beanddo programmes are designed to help everyone reduce self imposed obstacles to growth and momentum - not from the top down but from the inside - out. The joy and benefit of meditation is in the doing.
You can shape the beanddo approach to fit your specific needs We can develop with you a bespoke offer from simple taster sessions, regular monthly sessions or specially designed 4 or 8 week guided programmes with your beanddo enabler and guide. We can even focus directly on leadership or project development teams. Emphasis is guided meditation practice, exercises and techniques aimed at helping individuals equip themselves with the tools to access their inner resources of creativity and resilience.
Contact us to find out what you can do for yourself, your friends, and colleagues
The benefits of meditation that form the basis of the beanddo programme are being researched and realised all over the world. The Harvard Business School along with INSEAD—Europe’s leading business school—have concluded from research that the most effective business tools for twenty-first century business are meditation and creativity. The benefits of both in the workplace are cumulative; they build on one another, starting with the individual and from there, positively impacting the performance of the business as a whole.
When people practice regularly and embed the meditation into their everyday lives the key findings are:
• Improved concentration and focus
• A deeper sense of day-to-day purpose combined with an increased joy of doing
• Access to inner creative resources and a deeper intuition
• An increased energy, productivity and output
• Reduced stress and anxiety
• Better problem solving, improved team working
• A stronger sense of empathy and collaboration
• Reduced stress related illness and work absenteeism
beanddo business clients
We know that stress, anxiety, bullying, peer and academic pressure is the biggest obstacle to teaching, learning, wellbeing and creativity. Current research in the US is showing how regular guided meditation in school can reduce stress levels in both students and staff, promoting a more collaborative, creative, school environment resulting in growing academic achievement. Key peer review research is showing :
• Measurable increases in student academic attainment
• Increased attendance
• Reduced levels of psychological distress including, stress, panic and depression
• Reduced bullying and improved self esteem and compassion
• Decreased levels of staff exhaustion and stress
• Increased concentration, focus and creativity
beanddo education clients
Meditation is now a mainstream health promoting practice. The NHS regards developing a regular meditation in your life as vital to establishing wellbeing, reducing anxiety and finding peace, happiness and balance in your life.
You might believe your happiness is defined in terms of what you have: your income, home or car, or your job. But evidence shows that your true happiness and inner peace is connected not to what you think and do but how you think and do. With sustained practice these techniques practice techniques can transform your life. Research is showing that regular meditation practice will help:
• Improve our cognitive functions including IQ, memory, and most importantly creativity
• Build self-awareness and confidence
• Reduce stress and build personal resilience
• Lower blood pressure decreasing the risk of heart disease
• Overcome anxiety, panic attacks, depression and addictions
• Improved immune system and pain management
• Enhance feelings of personal self worth and sense of purpose
• Increase energy levels and better sleep
beanddo run a series of special meditation sessions open to all called BE HERE NOW! Designed as bespoke 4 or 8 week programmes BE HERE NOW! is fun, simple, natural, engaging and informative.
beanddo community clients
“Mick’s classes helped me through a difficult time in my life by helping me to live in the present and to feel more centred, focused and calm.”
“Just thought I would drop you a line to say how much I enjoyed the class last night, it was a brilliant session. I am feeling great on the tram this morning even though it is a Monday morning!”
“Mick’s style of teaching is spot on, with a warm, inclusive, gentle wit and manner. His style of teaching and class is one of the best I had experienced.”
© 2015 beanddo
website designed by studioinspire